Rhode Island on Tuesday & TC's

To: "Frank R. Krajewski" <frankk@businesson.com>, MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rhode Island on Tuesday & TC's
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 20:57:01 -0700
Hi Frank, and others,

     Gonna be TD'ing down to Rhode Island on Tuesday, 7/21. Thought I'd stop in
and say 'Hi' to the Swamp Yankee. Where do I find you, Frank.

     And, to justify the 'list' --- are there any other MG-related,
gotta'-see-if-you're-in-the-area sites in RI? Is that where Special Interest
.... parts is located?

     Spent a couple of hours this morning sorting out the SU's on a TC for a
local garage. Had to take the car for a few spins to check on my progress. Had
it running quite well by the time I finished. (The rear float bowl was loose and
the carbs were grossly unbalanced.) After driving it around I've really come to
appreciate my TD as a driver's car. TC's may have that classic look and those
aesthetics, but they drive like trucks (IMHO).

Bud Krueger
52TD