Request for the listers

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Request for the listers
From: baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 09:25:56 -0400
I hope I speak for everyone with a small request...
Would everyone please consider mentioning the MODEL they are asking
questions about or commenting on when posting? Perhaps in the Subject line.

It's very confusing to learn when the model is not specified.  I own an A,
and while reading about B's and TC's is interesting, I need to learn A
stuff and I just get overloaded reading them all.

Sometimes I download 100 or so posts, and I'd like to delete some that
don't concern me at all.
Dave
'62 MGA 1600 MkII