North American MGB Website / MG Magazines

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: North American MGB Website / MG Magazines
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 19:26:04 -0500 (CDT)

>At 06:28 PM 7/19/98 -0400, Andrew Proudfoot wrote:
>>Also I have only access to e-mail not the
>>www, how do I get access to NAMGBR???

North American MGB Register's webpage is located at
http://www.namgbr.org/namgbr/index.htm
all e-mail inquiries are being redirected to me (your's truely) the
Membership Coordinator.

The MGB Driver is, by far, the best read available to any and all MGB,
Midget, 1100 and 1300 enthusiasts. It comes cheap for six issues a year
North American MGB Register annual dues are $25 US ($35 US overseas).

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch