Re: Front shocks 61 MG Midget

To: "Phil Vanner" <pvanner@pclink.com>, "'Joe Dubovec'" <jdubovec@vaxxine.com>,
Subject: Re: Front shocks 61 MG Midget
From: "Chris Nevard" <spridget@globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 15:57:58 +0100
Joe

Yes go for rebuilt ones if you use the car for more that just a few
miles...........I had a reconn'ed shock last only 30 miles before it dumped
its load all over the garage floor and went boing boing boing like Zebadee.
Reconditioned really are pot luck........they are really cheap though - so
you can always keep a spare. After all you can refit the front ones in under
the hour even by an amatuer like me.

Chris Nevard

'71 Midget
'77 MGB GT under going restoration