Re: I"ve been dim for 8 years

To: GMGoodman@aol.com
Subject: Re: I"ve been dim for 8 years
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 10:13:39 -0400 (EDT)
        The dash lights are always dim and much has been written about
replacing them with Radio Shack 7.5 watt bulbs. As far as the headlights
go pull them and clean the contacts, then pull the black wires from the
bullet connectors and clean them good. I've read that a 22 caliper
cleaning brush works for the female connector but I've never tried it.
...Art