Re: Why do Miata's have their tops up

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Why do Miata's have their tops up
From: David Ambrose <stargazer1@home.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 15:19:15 -0500
I think it depends on whether they are sports car enthusiasts.  My friend
bought a new Miata.  She drives with the top down at every opportunity.
She's very short though and doesn't get a lot of wind with the top down.  I
get lots of wind through my hair but only because I stick up over the
windscreen.

BTW,  the new Miata chassis are considerably stiffer than the older
models.  I was really impressed with the handling.  Objectively,  I'd have
to say that Mazda's done an excellent job on that car.

Regards,
Dave Ambrose