Re: MGB Tube ?'s and window seal stuff

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGB Tube ?'s and window seal stuff
From: Skye Poier <skye@hoth.ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 17:45:25 -0700
After having similar trouble finding tire shops willing to work on wire
wheels (especially after one younger guy asked "is that for a car?")  I
decided to go the DIY route with replacing the tube/tyre and yes, all
you really need is dish soap, tire irons, and some energy... remember
the first time you do it will be the hardest...  Art pretty much covered
all the relevent instructions!  Make sure the tube isn't pinched and
its turned around the right way....

Check out the most recent installment if my MGB story at my site below
if you are in the mood for more info on my tire woes :P

Skye

--
1966 MGB                GHN3L-70307                 __,__\__   zoooom!
The MGB Experience      http://www.mgb.bc.ca/      (_o____o_)  (thanks Ulix)