Re: LBC Roads... an offer.

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: LBC Roads... an offer.
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 21:45:00 -0400
Terry;
Tried your e-mail yesterday but couldn't get through, something about a
power failure. Figured I'd try this route. As we have discussed, I'm
green with envy!!!!!!!! Sounds like a beautiful drive, one of these days
I'll make it. I guess you took the 68??? Have any problems? The speedo
cable was already gone correct? Sorry I can't be of assistance to you;
but I too, am interested in your reply. 77 is running great had her out
today for a short trip. I gave her your best and told her the beautiful
scenery she was missing. She knows she's in good hands though. Just
finished discussing the installation of electric heat in my garage for
the winter with an electrician friend; she'll be nice and toasty.
 Give my best to the "B" & the "GT" (and of course the rest of the
family)
Best Wishes & Safety Fast
Andy Proudfoot 77B (Williams/MG GUY P.O.)
 ----------
From: Williams/MG Guy
Subject: Re: LBC Roads...

Nova Scotia, Canada - Highway 3, the "Lighthouse Route", Halifax along
the
south shore to Lunenburg along the Atlantic ocean. Winding, 2 lane
blacktop
through breathtaking scenery, fishing villages, historic sites -
spectacular.
Whataride!

Terry Williams
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada