RE: children in "B"'s

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: children in "B"'s
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 13:18:00 -0400
Peter,
Interesting to here you and your twenty month old tool around in the B.
I've got a 11 month old daughter and look forward to the day I can take
her for a spin. She loves the car my wife brought her in the garage and
sat her in the car and now she gets in a panic every time she goes by
the garage. Did you use a child's seat or is your son big enough not to
need one? If you did how did you anchor it?
I'm sure others have been through this any suggestions?
Thanks & Safety Fast
Andy Proudfoot 77B