RE: Logo robbery!

Subject: RE: Logo robbery!
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 18:47:12 -0400
Hert,

Yes "Backwaren" is Baking or Bakery Items.  I was stationed (US Army)in
Germany and West Berlin for over 10 years and don't recall ever seeing
anything like that!  Maybe our good friend Jay who is in Germany has seen or
knows of such.  How about it Jay?

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm