Re: children in "B"'s

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: children in "B"'s
From: David Ambrose <stargazer1@home.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 14:11:20 -0500

bill and penny meyer wrote:

> Years ago, when my boys were small,  I would buckle the two of them
> in the passenger seat.  It was the ONLY time I could get them that
> close and not have a fight ensue!

When we purchased our '68 BGT,  we installed 3 seatbelts in the back
seat.  All three of our kids would fit back there if we put the tallest
one in the middle.  They were all pretty small, but even so, our friends
were amazed that we could fit them.  This extended to a small crowd
gathering around the car the first time we got together.

Now that the oldest one is driving,  she wants it and there is no
possible debate about selling this car.  She's willing to fix it up, so
who am I to complain?  :-)

Regards,
Dave Ambrose