Re: Wheel Shimmy

To: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@kih.net>, <John77577@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Wheel Shimmy
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 22:41:36 -0500
Mike,
   Just a comment on your comment....
   I think it is far more likely that your shake/rattle and whatever were
due to your old wheels rather than the radials.  There are a lot of A's
and B's out there with radials without this problem.  But there are also
a lot of wire wheels that have been on & off the ground for a lot of years
that have gotten out of adjustment or been improperly adjusted that give
cars the shakes.  A wheel the doesn't track straight or makes an eccentric
orbit around the hub will drive anyone nuts trying to get the 'Stupid tires
in balance...".
Just a thought...
Harlan.