Re: 5 speeds

To: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: 5 speeds
From: neil.cairns@virgin.net
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 07:12:04 -0700
Ray McCrary wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Has any of you heard of anyone selling a kit to install a 5 speed gearbox
> into the MGA or B?
>
> I installed a Datsun trans into a Sprite, and it transformed the car into
> something useable on long trips, and would like to do the same for the A
> Coupe.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Ray

Give DON BISHOP a ring on UK 01489 782876, he is THE 'MGB' chap in the
UK, and will know of the company that sells an alloy cast clutch housing
that a Ford Sierra 5 speed gearbox can be bolted to. This company also
sells a similar kit for the Morris 1000, Midget, ZA/ZB and Farina
Magnettes.

For the life of me I cannot remember the companies name, it is
'something-something Racing.'

Neil