Re: 77B Dash wire loom

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, span@datacom-bo.net
Subject: Re: 77B Dash wire loom
From: "Kenneth Scott" <KSCOTT@holycross.edu>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 11:07:04 -0400
Enrique,
        I, too, have a 1977 MGB and did a similar replacement.  In my case =
I did a custom wood dash and had some re-wiring to do but the process =
would be the same.  The best way to do it is to remove the dash, harness =
and all and set the new harness along the same path as the old.  Then swap =
connections, new for old, one at a time.  In the end the swap will be done =
and you will not have to have labeled the wires.  Hope this helps.  If you =
are interested you can see the dash work at=20
http://carver.holycross.edu/users/staff/kscott/

Good luck
Ken Scott