Re: ...MGB wheel shimmy

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: ...MGB wheel shimmy
From: "Jerry Causey" <jcausey@whidbey.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 21:14:23 -0800
Jeeze, Jim . . .
Couldn't you just tell us all? Inquiring minds want to know! I'm
getting really sick of scraping my muffler every time I board or
depart the ferry at low tide. I was thinking of upgrading, at my next
tire change, from my 196-60x14 setup to 195-60x15s with a little
help from the local Nissan wrecking yard.
Regards,
Jerry