Stupid owner tricks

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stupid owner tricks
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 14:16:52 -0400
Last night I was working on my Midget and removed the carburetor.
I had my hands full and did not really think about where I placed one
of the nuts that hold on the carburetor.  When I went to reassemble
it I could not find the one nut.  I looked all over my garage from 10:30
till 11:30 and the nut is still missing.  I am going to have to buy/make
a magnetic parts tray to avoid these problems.  For years my mother
has told me I would forget my head if it was not attached.  I won't give
her the pleasure of knowing that she was right.

--
William M. Gilroy (facing one roadblock after another, many self imposed)
77 Midget (which might run if I can find all the parts)