Re: Temperature sensor on MGA

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, simon_matthews@avanticorp.com
Subject: Re: Temperature sensor on MGA
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 08:35:28 -0500
Simon,

I just had the temp gauge out of the A and replaced it.  I did not use any
sealant and it doesn't leak.  I admit that I didn't look at it that
closely.  I just pulled it one day then replaced it a week later.  It
didn't leak before and it doesn't leak now.

Like you said, you don't have to worry about grounding the sensor.  No
electricity involved.  Just a Bourdon (sp?) tube gauge measuring the vapor
pressure of ether.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA where only one gauge (fuel) requires electricity