Fiberglass rear springs

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fiberglass rear springs
From: "Chris Delling" <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 21:30:52 -0700
Curious if anyone out there has tried a set of the fibergalss composite rear
springs as offered by Doug Jackson @ British Automotive?  I am considering
rebuilding the rear suspension on my RBB.  Mine havent sagged as some have
noted - after 112K miles I would say this is great, but a lot of the rest of
the suspension components are worn or perished, and since it's coming apart
anyway, I'll do the springs too.

It is rumoured that these pricey little gems really improve suspension
compliance and handling, and offer longer life than any of the steel leaf
springs on the market.  Now I would like to hear from someone who actually
has tried the damn things before I buy.

Any comments?

Regards,

Chris