Electrical Problems on '74 'B

To: "MG List" <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Electrical Problems on '74 'B
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 18:26:40 -0400
Two steps forward, two steps back...

I found a local joint that was very familiar with wire wheel
mounting...Seems the owner has a '75 with wire wheels, so the staff is VERY
careful!  The new 185/75 tires look great on the car!

When I filled up the car with gas, it began to leak around the sending unit
gasket - the one I replaced two months ago...Oh well...

But the big problem is this - when I shut off the key, my ignition warning
light stays on, no matter what I do.  Anyone have a good idea of what I can
do to fix this little problem?  I'd rather not disconnect my battery every
time I shut off the car, but...

Any leads would be appreciated.

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/