Re: Number of "Light Bulbs"

To: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Number of "Light Bulbs"
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 02:30:39 -0400
I'm quite ashamed to say that I threw out my packaging that carried my
backup light bulbs!  I know that it is the same bulb that fits the interior
lamp and license plate lamps on my '74 'B.  If you go to any parts store
large enough, they might have the same computer that I used at Advance Auto.
The one I used was supplied by sylvania, and you typed in year, car, etc.
and it spit out a list of numbers for each bulb in your car!  You might want
to give that a try...Again, sorry I couldn't be of more assistance...

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/