FS: '74 MGB Automatic

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FS: '74 MGB Automatic
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 17:46:11 -0400
http://www.classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P1+C14+A0+R367730+Q558359679

Car  1974, MG MGB, 50K miles, $3,000 /OBO

Options  Exterior Color - White
Interior Color - Black
4-cyl.
Convertible
Classic Car
Two Door
Automatic Transmission

Description  new parts: motor mounts starter battery heater box and core
complete front suspension rebuilt tires gas tank radiator and hoses oil
cooler and hoses

 Seller Info
 For sale by Private Party
(800) 207-9580
Glen Rock, New Jersey 07452

---

No association with me, just looking for a second car and I chanced upon
this ad :)

BTW, the trans is worth $1500 alone if it is in very good condition.  (or so
I have seen sold in used condition, not rebuilt)

Make's a perfect gift for the SO that can't use a stick.  ;-)

--
Kai Radicke -- kmr@pil.net -- 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: KMR or rebelgeek)