RE: Ways to reduce Fuel Pressure

To: FlynShoot@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Ways to reduce Fuel Pressure
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 17:56:21 -0600
DCS, I don't think you'll have a problem.  I believe the SU puts out
less than 3.5# pressure.  I have been running the Weber with the SU
without any problems.  If you think you will need to limit the
pressure almost any auto parts store can supply you with a pressure
regulator.

Larry Hoy
Denver, CO. USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"