77 MGB FULL STRIP LA,CA NEAR LAX

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net (IPM Return Requested)
Subject: 77 MGB FULL STRIP LA,CA NEAR LAX
From: William G Abbott <william.g.abbott#064#boeing.com@mail.mdc.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 16:21:03 -0700
I apologize to all the readers that responded to my earlier posting of 77B.
I have been on several large projects and have not responded to e-mail.
The shell, (95%, rust free with 73K) goes to the junk yard this Friday 14th
AUGUST.
I have cut away the hood slam panel, radiator supports and upper splash
guards out of the frame for a future V8 project (not on this car). Not much
left.
There is small rust blemish forward of the left rear wheel.
Several readers have requested plenty of parts. Please send your requests
again.
I don't know what the standard is for pricing but if one half of the
new catalog (or a little bit lower) is adequate, then please ask again.
The following is NOT, I repeat NOT available:
Overdrive, seats, mats, seat belts, interior panels, dashcover, radiator,
lower control arms, exhaust manifold, three piece exhaust, reverse lights,
side marker lights lens, door mirrors, drivers fender, radiator supports,
inner fender upper splash guard mounts, fuel pump,
brake/fuel/clutch hydraulic lines, engine rubber mounts, wiring harness,
front turn signal lenses or lamp socket, rear view mirror,
windshield washer reservoir and squirt motor, windshield wiper switch,
headlight switch, fan switch, cat heat shield, rear shock control arms, front
shocks
Everything is sun baked the car was parked since 1987.
Any legitimate offer will not be refused.  You pay freight.  Mama says "it must
go".
24 hours from now, the shell will be loaded into the U-haul for its final non
motorized
trip to the oblivion.  Please make an offer.
BILL