Re: RADS AND ALTS

To: "Craig White" <cwhite@ns1.onramp.tuscaloosa.al.us>,
Subject: Re: RADS AND ALTS
From: "Scott Pontius" <spontius@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 19:14:37 -0700
Craig-
Which connector do you need? They are different on different alternators.
Some have one big spade in the middle and a smaller one on each side, and
some have two big spades and a small one on one end.
Leyland part # BAU 1029 is a connector with two large and one small spade.
Try Rimmer Bros, or any shop that carries Lucas alternators.

Scott Pontius
'78 MGB with 3/4 plumbed and wired SD1 V8
Los Angeles