The FULL tonneaus FS - MGB

To: "MG List" <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: The FULL tonneaus FS - MGB
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 05:04:43 -0400
Howdy,
    Since I installed a rollbar in my 'B, I find that my tonneau covers
don't fit like they used to.  In fact, they don't fit at all.  So, to make
space and pass on usable parts, I'm selling two, as a set, to listers only.
Both fit LHD cars and have the standard headrest pockets.
    The one I've been using fit my car well, and wasn't faded.  The zippers
worked, but there were three holes in the material, the largest the size of
a quarter.  I patched them with duct tape from underneath just to keep the
dust out.
    There's a second one that needs some help.  I can't tell how well it fit
because all of the zippers were broke.  But, the vinyl was in good shape,
with no holes or tears.  Neither of the two tonneaus were cracked or missing
fasteners.
    Again, I'm not trying to finance the house, but I'd like to get
something for the two of them that makes it worthwhile.  Best offer for the
pair, buyer pays shipping, which I will report to the lister who wins...

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/