MGA spark plugs

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA spark plugs
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 08:57:56 -0500
At the local chain store, when I asked for MGA plugs, they cross referenced
over to some Champion lawnmower plug.  Now I proudly use Champions in my
Lawnboy but I would like something a little more modern in the A.  Does
anyone have a cross reference for NGK or Nippon Denso plugs?  If anyone has
good experience with a plug in the MGA I would like to here about it.  I
tried Bosch Platinums in my daily drivers a few years back and was not
happy with them.  I have had excellent results with NGK and ND plugs,
however.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA looking to add more spark to her life