Re: Macintosh no LBC

To: "Robert Allen" <boballen@sky.net>, <JstBob@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Macintosh no LBC
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 08:19:42 -0400
On 8/15/98 12:26 AM so and so (Robert Allen) said. (And I quote:)

>JstBob@aol.com wrote:
>
>> Is there a MAC expert or a knowledgeable person on the list that could
answer
>> a question for me??
>>
>> Bob, 71 mgb
>
> Nope. There was a fairly nasty PC/Mac thread last winter and we ran them all
>off! Geez, those flame wars allowed me to lower my thermostat.
>
>Bob Allen, Kansas City, 3 cars, 4 PCs
>"All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors."

I don't think so Robert, We just don't play those games any more. They
don't do any one any good.
Like the sig line tho

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?