Re: TD Questions from a Rookie

To: Wild Bill <modela31a@empnet.com>
Subject: Re: TD Questions from a Rookie
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 21:27:11 -0700
Hi Bill,

     Welcome to the list (again).  There are a bunch of very knowledgeable folks
here on the list.  And they're more than happy to share their wealth.  Just
ask.  I made a 'basket case' out of my own 52TD and had to find and install an
engine.  So I can share some of your puzzle.
I'll be delighted to correspond with you privately.

Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
52TD