MGA sparkplugs- Thanks

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA sparkplugs- Thanks
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 13:09:42 -0500
Thanks to everyone who has given input to my MGA spark plug needs,  I took
the NGK number recommended by Larry and Van (and possibly others) to the
local auto store.  They did not have those in stock but did have the
equivalent Nippon Denso so they are at home awaiting installation.  If
anyone is interested I will publish the plug number on the list.

I am running behind on my mail and also on troubleshooting the A's
electrical problem.  I made the mistake of getting a copy of "The Once and
Future King" by T.H. White at the library last week and everything else in
life has come to a standstill.  Great book but a rather weight tome about
the Arthurian legend.  White has good insight into the motivations of the
typical middle aged male and it is also quite funny in places.  If you have
60 or so hours to kill take a shot.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA who will probably break something on the next drive just to get the
attention she deserves.