re: USA Events - Lime Rock

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: USA Events - Lime Rock
From: acace@juno.com (Richard W Waite)
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 13:47:26 -0400
The Fall Festival starts on Thursday, Sept. 3rd., with early practice
etc. Friday is also a practice day. Saturday is qualifying. Sunday is
quiet as no racing is allowed but there
is a car show (small). Monday is race day. There is a flea market all
days.

If any listers are planning on attending, look me up. I'll probably be in
the 'lower'
paddock (to the left of the start/finish line). Black TD #580. I set up
with a friend who races a MK IV (maybe V) Elva (white #76).   I race in
Class A which includes a couple of TC's and TD or two and some neat
pre-war stuff.

There is a web site with the entries. I think is www.sascosports.com.

See you at the track.

Dick Waite