Re: was US MG events turning into beer!

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: was US MG events turning into beer!
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 21:04:41 -0500
I said I wouldn't defend the beer (although the microbrews ARE good enough
to compete)
What the hell is "cuppa"? TEA?
If you ain't drinking a good cup of joe in the morning on this side of the
pond, you're a marked man! (only sissies drink TEA)
Tea...hmmmph.. we dumped the last good tea in the Boston Harbor!
We kill ALL the bad stuff with ICE here, Lipton's or Michelob, if it's cold,
you can't taste it. It's the caffeine or alcohol that we're after, let's be
honest!

Dan
73 B