RE: spedo recalibration

To: <neil.cairns@virgin.net>, "charlie schellinck" <charlie@mars.ark.com>
Subject: RE: spedo recalibration
From: "Larry MacDonald" <lmacdona@MNSi.Net>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 07:02:24 -0400
A further option is to keep a mental note of comparable speeds i.e. if the
posted speed is 50 kph, drive at 30 mph, if posted 80 kph, drive at 50 mph
etc.  In most places in Canada, there is usually only 3 legal speeds
anyways.  A further option is to just keep with the pack and maintain the
speed they are doing, presuming of course they are travelling at or just
slightly above the posted speed limit.

For some of us however, no matter what speed we are travelling, it is not
fast enough for those coming up behind.  Transports and inter city bus
services come to mind.

Regards

Larry MacDonald
73B