Located: Very good project MGB in Ottawa

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Located: Very good project MGB in Ottawa
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 23:43:51 -0400
No interest, etc, etc, etc, but I was at a local
shop today and saw a VERY good MGB project base
for sale.

  It's white, and needs paint, but extremely low
rust, bafflingly low for this area. Minor dent
on one fender.

  Engine runs excellently, kingpins in good shape. The
shop owner was musing that it would need about 3
hours work to become a reliable driver (front brakes
I think).

  The asking price is $1800CDN which I think is a darn
good deal if you are in the northeast and looking for
a B project or a quick-project-to-make-cheap-driver.

  The shop has a web site at:

http://www.hallville.com

   ...and the phone numbers and such are there. They
don't answer their email much. Ask for John.

--
Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
tboicey@brit.ca, ICQ #17432933