67 BGT for sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 67 BGT for sale
From: proteus@neptune.ConnectI.com
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 08:47:47 -0600
I have a 1967 BGT, black / black w/ wire wheels available for
restoration.it is complete, not in peices, with minimal rust in battery
boxes. The sills & remaining body sound, no rust, never wrecked.
I put it up in '90 after the throwout bearing went with the idea of fixing
a few other items when I got the time and money..I am still waiting for
both. If anyone is interested, contact me and I can send jpegs (not great
resolution) and brief history. Price is $1000, car is garaged here in San
Antonio .