Re: TD Help

To: "ppp:pbailey" <pbailey@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: TD Help
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 20:19:45 -0700
Pat,

   Here's one of those 'it happened to me' --- Is there any chance that he's
running tubed tires with inner tubes that are a bit too large?  Installing tubes
of the right size for the 165/15's on my TD made a 70mph driver out of mine.
(But not too often, and only where legal)

Bud Krueger
52TD
??MGB probably this week