Re: fuel tank size 76 mgb

To: "Ray e. Huff" <mgbrh@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: fuel tank size 76 mgb
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 20:00:13 +0000
Ray e. Huff wrote:

> I keep reading diferent sizes depending on which catalge or manual you
> read any ideas also my fuel gauge never goes to the totally full mark
> even after making sure the cars very full of  petrol Thanks Ray

This is a common problem if the tank and/or sender has been replaced.
The gauge is adjustable for both max and min, take it out and you will
see a hole by each terminal post in the back of the case, they may be
covered by cork plugs.  In the hole you will find a slotted plate.
Twist for personal preference.

PaulH.