dead battery in '76 midget

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: dead battery in '76 midget
From: Sean <imageds@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 19:43:06 -0400
Well, I finally got my car painted -british racing green ;>) two weeks
ago and have not been able to drive it more than a couple of blocks so
far. The battery is completely dead. I can pop the clutch (good thing or
bad thing?) and the car starts. I got a new battery and the car started
just fine but after being in the car (parked) for about an hour, the
battery went dead again. The horn doesn't work so i kind of thought that
might have something to do with it, but- if the horn is grounded out, i
would think that the horn would come on and not stop. Any ideas? I sure
would appreciate it.

http://personal.lig.bellsouth.net/~imageds/1500.htm