Re: FW: Strange (but true) stories (OT and gross!)

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Subject: Re: FW: Strange (but true) stories (OT and gross!)
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 19:39:16 EDT
I can add one that was told to me by a friend a while back which he
SWEARS is true.
His wife is a doctor in a Danish hospital and apparently witnessed the
episode first hand (shes a fairly humourless woman so im inclined to
believe its true)
A man came in to the emergency room complaining that he had had an
erection for three days and that it was extremely painful.Upon
examination, the mans member was indeed extremely swollen and had turned
blue.First they put ice on it, when that didnt work they tried using
syringes to siphon blood out of it! (who's squirming at this point? - i
did) When that was unsuccesful they  SPLIT IT WITH A SCALPEL which
apparently did the trick!- all this without an anaesthetic and he wasnt
drunk!

I wouldnt mind knowing how he managed it in the first place but i wouldnt
want it to happen to me in Denmark!

If you want LBC content, perhaps he drove there in an MG..............

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster