Re: 70 MGB GT - Odometer Alternatives

To: GDAVIS@ibr6gw80.gp.usbr.gov
Subject: Re: 70 MGB GT - Odometer Alternatives
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 14:27:04 EDT
  This is a challenge, all right. Some ideas that come to mind are
    Look carefully for any gas-station lubrication stickers in doors and
under dash
    Look for/ask PO for any service records and owner journals
    Trace the title through the state registries-sometimes mileage is
recorded.
  Let us know how you fare.
Bob