Re: Ignition Light - 1974 Midget

To: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Subject: Re: Ignition Light - 1974 Midget
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 20:13:43 +0000
Philip Hubbard wrote:

> Here's another one.  While tinkering around yesterday I found two tiny
> light bulbs hanging out from under my dash not connected to anything.

Philip - the ignition warning lamp holder should have two wires coming out the
back (sounds
like it has) brown/yellow and white.  Both should be insulated from the lamp
holder (sounds
like one of them isn't).

The other lamp sounds like a panel lamp, which have a single red/white and
ground through
the holder.  They come on when the light switch is turned on to either
position, if you have
a panel light rheostat this should dim them/turn them off.

PaulH.