Re: MGB 5 Spoke Alloy Wheels

To: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGB 5 Spoke Alloy Wheels
From: "Scott Pontius" <spontius@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 21:40:14 -0700
Kai,
The MG Owners' Club (UK) has an accessories catalog that shows an extremely
cool 5 spoke alloy wheel as part #W020.
"STEALTH" MGB ALLOYS W020
For improved styling, these beautifully finished TSW 6J x 14" alloy five
spoke wheels have the correct offset and PCD dimensions for MGB fitment.
Suitable for use with either 175/70 or 185/70 x 14 tire sizes. £69.95
A little pricey, but they look great on the GT in the photo.  Maybe you can
find this wheel here in the States.
Scott Pontius
'78 MGB with 3/4 plumbed and wired SD1 V8
Los Angeles