Re: Stuff

To: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>, "MG LIST" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Stuff
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 08:31:18 -0400
Hmmm...Your problem sounds similar to one I've had for a while.  My gauges
stopped working (the same ones you mention) and it seems that the problem
lies with the voltage stabilizer.  Mine wasn't attached to the firewall very
well, and they need to be bolted down fairly securely.  But you say your
turn signals don't work but you can get a flasher to work?  Have you checked
all your bulbs?  Try replacing them all - it's pretty cheap insurance (and
it means all you bulbs blow out at the same time!)  Also, check the
connectors in the wiring harness - the multi-point plastic ones.  Mine were
pretty cruddy, not to mention loose.  Good luck, no matter what you do!

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/