TD Front Suspension Questions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TD Front Suspension Questions
From: Ronald Olds <tr6@pipeline.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 10:30:10 -0500
I have two easy questions today.

1. When installing the Pivot A-arms to the frame should the bolts come up
from the bottom through the arm our down from the top through the frame.?

2 I'm planning on installing the Urethane A-arm bushings and would like to
know if I can put some type of lubrication on the arms before installing
the bushings.  I'm more concerned about corrosion on the a-arm under the
bushings. The arms were heavily corroded when I disassembled the car.

Thanks,

Ron Olds