Re: Postage to BMIHT

To: jroverca@tiac.net
Subject: Re: Postage to BMIHT
From: neil.cairns@virgin.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 20:47:10 -0700
First class UK postage is 26p, ( about 41c), our oil comes from the
North Sea mostly. The 'Post Office' was privatised some years ago, so
its a PROFIT making organisation now. Guess where the profits go? We
still get two deliveries a day to the front door, almost nationwide; and
First Class  means 90% of the time, next day delivery. But none of that
explains why it is so dear to post to the States.

Neil.