Parts for sale

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Parts for sale
From: "Don Markham" <markham@netusa1.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 20:29:50 -0000
I have finished dismantling a 67' MGB GT for some needed parts, I have a
bunch of left overs that need a new home. If anyone is in need of something
let me know and I will check the condition and let you know the price (It
will be CHEAP). I also have a LH type over drive transmission for sale
(350.00 OBO) the will include the drive shaft. I have basically the whole
car minus a few parts. The main shell is really rusted away but the front
fenders are in decent shape. The interior appears to be out of a late 60's
to early 70's GT but other than that, the car is pretty much all 67'. So if
you need anything let me know. One last thing that's been a hot topic
lately, I am located in central Indiana about 60 miles north of
Indianapolis.

Don Markham
67 MGB GT