No LBC Content but I could use some ides

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: No LBC Content but I could use some ides
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 16:38:05 -0400
OK,

I decided to sign up to be a substitute teacher in town.  No big deal I
thought, you don't have to be a teacher to be a sub...honestly it's
glorified baby sitting.  Well tomorrow is the first day of school and I just
got a call they need a sub for 8th grade Social Studies for the rest of the
week.  Now tomorrow is probably a bust, just getting schedules etc squared
away.  I need some ideas to keep these kids busy.  I don't know what I'm
walking into until 7:55 in the morning.  Obviously there are no lesson plans
made up, Oh I forgot, the reasion they need a sub is the Teacher resigned
over the summer and they haven't found a replacement yet.

So If anyone has any ideas I would appreceiate it.  I honeslt figured that I
wouldn't get called until next week...At least by then they would have
reading assignments or worksheets to do...

Thanks in advance

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm