Re: Production Cert.

To: Rob Geskey <rob_geskey@hotmail.com>, MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Production Cert.
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 23:03:29 -0700

Rob Geskey wrote:

> Hey there Bud,
>
> Maybe you can tell me where and how much in order to get the Production
> Certificate from England on MGs.  Maybe you can also tell me how much
> info as far as serial numbers are needed?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Rob Geskey
>
> PS...might be worth posting it too?  Could be others wondering but not
> asking.

  Rob (and anyone else interested),

      Following guidance from some earlier posts on the subject, here's what I
sent:

British Motor Industry Heritage Trust
Archive Dept.
Heritage Motor Circle
Banbury Road, Gaydon
Warwickshire, CV35 OBJ

Enclosed please find a check for $40.00 US for a Production Record Certificate
for a 1977 MGB that I recently acquired.  The car’s VIN is GHN5UH431182G.

Thank you for this wonderful service.  Please send the certificate to:

(my home address)

The postage was 60 cents.

That's it.  I hope to see the certificate in a few weeks.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB