Re: MGCGT What is it worth???

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGCGT What is it worth???
From: neil.cairns@virgin.net
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 11:44:24 -0700
UK MGCC 'safety Fast' magazine shows an aluminium alloy cylinder head
for the MGC, produced by Brown & Gammons, UK 01462 490049. Cost? Just
£1400 without valves and springs.

Neil.
( The 'C' series six cylinder engine is from 1956, originally fitted to
the  Austin A90, of 2693cc and 4 main bearings. For interest here is the
list of BMC cars it eventually went into....
Austin A90,
Morris Isis,
Wolseley 6/90
Riley 2.6,
Austin A106
Austin A105 Van Den Plas,
Austin A95 Westminister,
Austin Healey 100/6, now bored out to 2912cc,
Austin Healey 3000 mk1,
Austin Healey 3000 mk2,
Austin A99 westminster,
Wolseley 6/99,
Vanden Plas Princess Mk1,
Austin A120 Westminster,
Wolseley 6/110 Mk1
  .       ..   mk2,
Vanden Plas Princess Mk2,
Austin 3 litre, now with 7 main bearings,
MG MGC & MGC GT,)