Sad GT in NE

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sad GT in NE
From: Certvettec@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 23:05:43 EDT
Well, I had a bit of bad luck tonight.  I got within 15 miles of home in my 74
MGB GT, when the oil pressure (usually 60+) went to 0 and the temperature
gauge shot up.  I pulled over immediately and called the motor club for a tow
home. I'm depressed...right before the long weekend! I have no idea what went
wrong and what the extent of the damage is. I'd like to get her on the road as
soon as possible
Does anyone out there have a decent engine sitting around that they would part
with at a reasonable price.....preferably within driving distance from
Nebraska...since I would like to pick it up in person?  So as not to bomb the
list anymore than I already have, please respond personally to:
Certvettec@aol.com
Thanks in advance for any info.
Keith Freeouf
69 TR6 (undergoing restoration)      74 MGB GT (not going)