Re: Radiator flushing

To: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator flushing
From: neil.cairns@virgin.net
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 07:37:48 -0700
Joseph Cianciotti wrote:

> How does one collect the coolant when flushing out the radiator and
> block? I'd like to do it as neatly and as safely as I can. Thanks in
> advance.
>
> Joseph
> 67 Roadster

Buy one of those large plastic drip tray that super-stores have, ( for
catching oil, cat poo tray, or as sand pits for kids, the really cheap
ones I mean, ) and put it under the car. Remove the lowest hose, ans
stand clear. Then filter the coolany through a gauze cloth into a clean
container for further use.

Neil.
 The Original Tight Fisted Chap, or TAADA!